Sunday, September 27, 2009

exams =[ hz....

exams rolls in fast....
okay so it hasn't exactly been that fast
when
a) u have a mil problems goin on
b) u miss him
c) catfights...
d) when u realize that u're turning into a bitch
it has definitely turned out to be such a crappy year
when
a) u scored 5As in UPSR all by urself
b) u gt a boyfriend
c) life was good...sweet no not sweet...its bittersweet
aaah...* stares into midair...swooning like a bitch*
now i have this thing with my mum
she always wants to help me out when i study...ok that is a good thing
but u know...she makes me remember ALL the words...eventhough that they were just
hmmm...huraian?
weird but true
and if only she wouldn't keep saying this
whenever i scored high..she'd go...' its all my effort anyway'
pppffffttt..so what am i a sack of prunes...ur used memory card?
what! did u just paid me rm50 to pretend to listen to ur lectures?[ no not the parent lecture..yes the education kind]
and for the god forsaken reason y i didn't scored properly on my exams this term
don't u think that i need a rest
they are practically pestering me to study TOMORROW!!!
okay maybe i'm just making a big overreacting statement
****
btw...sdo is so annoying sometimes..and definitely not cyberfriendly or safe
two guys practically asked for my number
and if i left the room [ the cyber room ]
they would sent me an email...pleading me to go bac
i mean wtf dun sdo has like a mil game freaked girls
go on and pester someone else
***
btw [ agn] i'm turning into a bitch]
so my advice to ur guys ...if u find me utterly annoying
pls stop me...don't hesistate
and its not the lan c kind of way

more like the sassing
not it has ntg to do with lace!!
more like * ding jui *
and not so thank you to my dad...my personal trainer for a bitch
he's a bitch anyway
everybody's a bitch these days
but when its too noticeable...its definitely a clear warning that u HAVE TO STOP
***
yeah maybe i can't on9 for a few days
study
du shu
mengulangkaji pelajaran
nandri
ok nandri means thank you ==
but pls dun dump me into the unused blog label bin
support my blog ya?
if not then click the links written right below my runaway column
btw..its named after avril lavigne's song ' runaway'
now i'm addicted to this song called ' too much to ask
and i will definitely die of radio active radiation
since its proven that cellphone gives off alot of radiation to the brain
especially when ur're texting or listening to music
or both *gasps*
anyways...i mean c'mon its so annoying to have to use an ipod
that only lasts for 3 hours of listening
charges fully at 3hours'
when one of my CPU ports is rotten
0o yeah
I WANT A NEW COMPUTER!!!!!
MAC PLS
OH PLS BE MAC
but my dad will only buy me a new computer after this computer of three years spoils
this is practically my first REAL computer
my first was this third- handded computer with the software of windows 98?
0o yeah cheah thinks that bill gates created the computer?
CHEAH YINN!!!
ITS KONRAD ZUSE
THE GUY THAT FIRST INVENTED THE COMPUTER
THE GENIUS FROM GERMANY
WHY DOES EVERYBODY ONLY REMEMBER BILL GATES
BILL GATES CREATED THE SOFTWARE OK?
btw i did a report on konrad zuse in junior 4 that's how i know

No comments:

Post a Comment