Sunday, November 29, 2009

changed blogskins agn


hmmm if i wear this out...it will be very interesting ^

ok i keep changing it....i make no promises abt this one XD

so i'm not gonne type the whole renovation thingy

it'll just make my blog icky and completely boring

anyways this blog is adi boring liao..so y bother trying

Anyways my mum just bought me mask? from watsons?

does my skin look that bad...ok cut off from the body parts and just focus on the face

used the mask yesterday and......== its em...very stiff?

quite relaxing when u wash it off though ^^

painted my nails red and it keeps chipping off

the hickey he gave me faded now...i miss him

at least we still keep in touch through XXX

i had a couple of sweet dreams abt....i don't want to tell u

ciao because i have ntg else better to write now

No comments:

Post a Comment