Sunday, November 8, 2009

leisure more

so eventually i went

it was ok

not estatic, not amazing

just ok

first me and cheah ate in wong kok... well i did...cheah just accompanied me

she drank coke n lemon and i eat nissin noodle and drink milo ais

i paid the bill TT

no la...ok onli rm14.90

then we went to restroom and she kept jumping from whether want go cut hair anot...==

then eventually she never go

then we played in fireworks

then called the guys to come

from the cc and then i compete with them in the basketball thing

cheah won me in car racing

i won her in air hockey and the basketball thingy

then after that me and cheah go popular..she read ' romans?' and i go shopping

ntg buy so sien

i only buy a wallet and a few things from watsons

2mollow i take pic and let u guys see

so these are the ppl who came : me, cheah, shin yew, frankie, wing hong and ming lok

then we all go home

No comments:

Post a Comment