Sunday, November 15, 2009

tagged by cheah

f you get more than 30, I strongly recommend some counseling.
If you get more than 20, you’re paranoid.
If you get 11-20, you are normal.
If you get 10 or less, you’re fearless.
People who don’t have any are full of crap.
Tag 10 of your friends and find out whether or not they suffer paranoia.

I fear...

[ ] black people (racist much?)
[ ] the dark
[x] staying single forever
[x] being a parent
[ ] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[ ] closed spaces ( raise ur hand if u wanna duct tape me and throw me into a dark room)
[ ] heights
[ ] dogs
[ ] birds
[ ] fish
[ ] spiders ( i kept them as pets and killed one of them out of three spiders ) not a proud moment
[ ] flowers or other plants

total so far:2

[ ] being touched (then what is stimuli for?)
[ ] fire
[ ] deep water
[x] snakes
[ ] silk
[ ] the ocean
[x] failure
[ ] success
[ ] thunder/lightning
[x] frogs/toads (they're so icky)
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[x] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom (she tried to break us up...)
[ ] rats (hello! i am one of them....well by date of birth )
[ ] jumping from high places
[ ] snow

total so far:6

[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[x] crossing hanging bridges
[ ] death
[ ] heaven
[ ] being robbed/mugged (it would be a radical psychotic experience)
[ ] falling
[ ] clowns ( I like to pint out the plastic smile and bad eye makeup)
[ ] dolls ( chucky anyone? *smirks at c n s* )
[ ] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women
[x] having great responsibilities ( yeah i suck in being incharge )
[ ] doctors
[ ] tornadoes

total so far:8

[ ] hurricanes
[x] incurable diseases
[ ] sharks ( they remind me of my dad)...gulps...
[ ] Friday the 13th ( er hmmm....i was born on the 13th...)
[x] ghosts
[ ] poverty
[ ] Halloween
[ ] school (that'll be so weird if i was scared of school...hey let's waste money on homeschooling!)
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[ ] even numbers
[ ] being alone
[x] becoming blind
[x] becoming deaf
[ ] growing up, old

total so far:12

[x] creepy noises in the night
[x] not accomplishing my dreams/goals ( actually my parents would mind alot)
[ ] needles
[ ] blood ( i see blood on my arms everyday)

total:14

if i'm not normal then y am i not in a hospital suffering from memory lapse and mental disability


I tag:
oh bother...let someone else do the job

No comments:

Post a Comment