Tuesday, December 1, 2009

confessions


U don't noe me...even though u created me

u never knew me

u think that whatever u say is right

when u blame me and then u found out that U were the one that's wrong...u don't even apologize

u threw a tantrum and laughed it off

but it left a scar so deep inside my heart that i would cry every night

i used to cry everynight but i just don' t anymore

i developed a thick skin and a thick head, my heart still bleeds sometimes

u claim that i'm retarded, lazy, irresponsible, not independent

well u wanna noe something mama,

i do my own things fine

u only think that i can't stand on my own 2 feet just because u think u;re right

u take whatever opportunity to scold me and lecture me when u have ur " bad days"

That's y i am yearning to get 300 miles away from u

when i won a fight with u, u ground me

u say i like to ding jiu but u do that ten times more than i do in a day

sometimes i feel like strapping u to a chair and scream all that i wanted to say to u

u always compare me to other smarter kids

and the look in ur eyes said everything
why do i have such a stupid kid...i regret marrying ur father

so WHY DON'T U TWO JUST GET A DIVORCE ALREADY




No comments:

Post a Comment