Sunday, January 17, 2010

cleanse cleanse cleanse

okay...i seriously need to start cleansing..and no its not the whole skin care regime thingy..its the whole mentally and emotionally..not to mention physical cleanse...0o and i also need to cleanse my room TT

so let's slough off all the bad and bring in the now. (pfffttt...who came up with that line...anyways). i really need to start listening in class now..i can't afford to fail this term, next term and the next term after that. since i'll have lotts of competition against me this year and not to mention next year if i get good grades...haih

and now that i mentioned studies ( shit...i havent done any of my hw yet)....and i'll have to start working out now..i know that this is on all of the female resolution list..which is obvious...my thighs are like jelly now and .....(p and c)..ahem...ahem..'

and we all know that if we..hail from a chinese family.there's always this superstitious crap that we can't sweep or clean the house during chinese new year. like we're sweeping away the good luck and welcoming the bad luck (which should be the other way around ==). so i have to clean out my cupboards...my old paperbacks...and clothes that i no longer wish to wear...

ok..now i'm just looking forward to the ang pows i'll receive...i'm constantly broke

take that as my rm100 for a whole month == (my allowance)

hmm...and i really want to cut my fringe now...its so annoying

played sdo just now and went bonkers from looking at the arrows...i'm fine now xp

to vanessa:
are u talkin abt the post that i posted abt how fed up i was?

and if u're sad then hang in there

be happy ya =]

No comments:

Post a Comment