Friday, January 29, 2010

ITS ALIVEEEE!!!! XD


hahaha my phone is alive..ITS ALIVEEE

i'm serously crapping now

believe it or not

i checked on9: How to save ur wet phone

and the thing that popped up on screen..is

[ soak it in dry rice or something something that i've never heard of]

and i did..

and now its alive

i dunno how they do it

and there were like dozens of comments saying:

MY PHONE IS NOT DEAD THX SO MUCH HAHA..IT WORKS?


so...

i need to go shopping

not for clothes but for body care

lotion, falsies, other girly stuff

i know that its a shame for an ex- tomboy

well..too late

i'm so girly

and this year is the year that my lao gong finally saw my angry face

me so malu let him see my angry face

first time in 1 year 4 months

u know why i angry?

well, i think only my lao gong know

if wan know then ask me bah


ntg to do now

bb

No comments:

Post a Comment