Thursday, February 11, 2010

hey i think that i abandoned my blog for a week

so sorry abt that

and sorry abt the fact that i didn't put a tagboard for my new blogskin

i was lazy..i still am

and i wont probably do anything yet

since i'm supposed to leave for hong kong tomorrow morning which is such a pain in the arse

my room's messy from me deciding on what to bring to hong kong

clothes

my room is full of clothes

i havent springed cleaned my room and it is still messy

I THINK that i've decided what to wear but there are no photos

YET

i will probably take lots of photos in hong kong..i promise u guys

jeez...and two days before friday i had high fever on tuesday and wednesday but i'm okay now

i think..hopefully they .the immigration. will let me past through airport security with my coughing

so fingers crossed guys

i really really hope that i can pass

and i didn't go to school on wednesday, today and probably tomorrow

shit..i wont be able to see our school cny celebration which doesn't really matter since they all suck anyway

so want me to bring back gifts?cards?knick nacks? or just lots of photos

i'll decided anyways..lol

i'll miss u all

wish me luck on my little adventure

hugs for all

bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment