Friday, March 12, 2010

my sincere..unsincere apology


so...two words
EXAMS OVER


over over i tell u..i havent slept in like three days and i am basking in my improved internet connection

god, someone grant me the new P1 network


strymeax sucks

so suck suck suck

so today

hehe quite fun narhs

whole day me talk with ar. salt

so fun talk with her

the stupid cheah go and abandon me in school

only reason i go to school is because of...pemateri (KH porject)

cannot afford to fail any way its quite fun

i tell u guys last week i was like so pissed with the teacher because she keep ignore me in the bengkel

today oso not much diffrence...person who help me?

ming lok..haha...he so goooddd........

he help me check my pemateri and teach me how to memateri the thingy ^^

i gonna belanja him eat soon

then..got my exam marks

haiz...quite ok with it but unsatisfied

i not gonna show my mum until i collect all my papers first =p

then..

me and ar salt help each other buy thing

i help her buy thing in sasa

and she help me by lens

^^ i buy violet and sea green

ar.salt wan buy the dolly wink stuff

now me chat with her very funny

and sin is completely pissed abt..some bitch

and i'm not sure who is the real bitch...oh well...

they comin over to my hs on tuesday..(not the bitch)

so excited..MISS THEM SO MUCH

well...i guess that's it...

au revoir guys

No comments:

Post a Comment