Friday, April 30, 2010

get a break


la la la...took a break from contacts today.....because my eyes were so freaking red yesterday.

u know why? because i wear my contacts for around 13 hours per day..so u guys can pretty much figure out the burden my eyes has gone through

its not like i have any choice to NOT wear contacts

the doctor made me wear them...cause my eyes vision is increasing in a dangerous rate

code: wear contacts and u won't gain so much power at the same time..lawls

now here's the scoop my eyes vision is like 750+...shocking rite....

well...its not so shocking to me cause my mum's eyes were 1000+

but she got laser ...so its not a problem to her anymore

but if i were to take these contacts out right infront of u....

i'll probably mistaken u for a guy/girl/someone else/ etc..etc...

haiz...i so so regret for wearing glasses in the first place

i got my glasses when i was jr 2..with the power of 400+

can u believe it..i was a case when i was just 9...==

so now ifeel like buying pink, black and blue lens........

even though i have angel purple, 3 tone blue, nudy brown......

god this is becoming addictive

well here are some facts that u should consider when u wear contacts..even cosmetics lens

so here's the link:

http://www.leehom-eyecare.com/

because ur eyes are so damn important...; D

No comments:

Post a Comment