Saturday, April 24, 2010

sport day

Actually..i didnt want to come yesterday....but alot of people make me come...TT

to join the telematches.....

walau...today my uncle almost forget to come to my hs....

luckily i call audrey to call him

anyways..reach there slightly late

and ..and...we have face painting for the blue hs members...

draw the sakai face..==
ignore my face pls ==..and if u guys didnt notice this..i wasnt puffing up my cheeks...yet they were so damn CHUBBY!!!!!!!!.........arghhhh
after come back from school
see the deco in our tent..so creative..somemore...blue hs won the title for best decoration!!!!

from left: lee boon, liew jin, ar.salt, and tze qin

and here are some random pics

tze qin and me...i know its stupid
lou po
yong yan..she leng!!

ignore my face ==

finally...BLUE HS WON!!!

after come back from sport day....

SOME MORE NEED GO OUT EAT!!!!

eat in the room eighteen(restaurant name)

then go bookstore

and i found these!!!!

cheah would be bawling by now.... when she sees this

the marked collection

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment