Friday, May 7, 2010

aiya

talking about yesterday's bitch

u know whose the bitch..yup its the damn fever and headache...well mostly the headache ==

so i woke up to this terrible sore throat....plus i didnt sleep well last night

so i drank honey..like how cheah advised me to

rode the van ..^^ because can sit with lao gong

go school and realized that i couldnt walk straight...==

then i really had a headache...

then i started crying in zuree's class because the pain was intenses....

i kept it in until the class ended...then i cried ==

and went to the libary to sleep

then i really cannot take it liao...so i cried in pinky's class ==

so the fever arrived

and after school..my mum brought me to our local clinic...

i've been there since i was 5 ==

some of them recognize me ...ALOT

its the lawrence clinic in kajang

so my fever was 38. something..i think



anyways...thanks my friends for helping me lotts

~julian

~min ming

~lou po

~kei

~meng wei

~yap minn

~lao gong

No comments:

Post a Comment