Saturday, May 15, 2010

hmmmm.....i think i'll write some facts abt me part 3 agn ==

pls excuse my stupidity

ok

here we go

1. i don't use the hand dryer in public restrooms

2.i lose focus easily

3.i just bought earphones for my phone

4.there was ntg to eat in the hs

5. my cpu is red

6.my ipod is green =D

7. my parents had no knowledge of ipods when they got me the ipod. i still love it anyway

8.i hate to wear pjs. i wear normal clothes to sleep

9. sadly to say ...== i don't wear pants when i sleep either....

10. I MUST WATCH CARTOONS EVRYDAY....

11.i feel like getting a tattoo when i'm older

12. I WANT A NOKIA PHONE

13.my dad is annoying ==

14.when i study....i highlight any info that i find in the textbook...eventhough it wasnt nessecary

i gtg now to study..byez

No comments:

Post a Comment