Monday, May 10, 2010

rainy day



god..now that ive realized this...i'm terrible terrible at communication

fine..so maybe if u met me for the first time in your oh so dear life...i might try to break the ice between us...like maybe say something stupid.....or just compliment u...what so ever

and like my chinese name..which i'm not gonna mention here *winks*...is significant with the word
'ji ja'..get it cheeky..mischievous....

that's what my family label me as....and sadly including my friends TT

so sure i keep u laughing like crap all day...but i am terrible horrible at saying something on my mind. like if i want to tell u that i'm upset...i try..then the words erase one by one...and i stand there gaping like a complete moron.

or....i can think of the reasons...like why i'm actually pissed....mad...upset....then when i put in on paper....or say it out loud...

I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

BUT

there is one good thing that i like when i'm with my friends...because i get to voice out to anyone..anyone

the reasons that i'm happy.....

i'll say something completely random and strangers would be like '>=( ??'

HAH

seee!!!!!! now i lost the words again....

aiya....forget it

there goes my so close to communication speech

god that was epic....

and what am i still doing here!!!!!??

i'm supposed to be studying...!!!!!!

exams in two weeks

there's no way....==

i miss u
i love u
i love it when we start teasing each other
i love it when u start calling me names
i love it when u hug me and say u love me
i love it when u kiss me and suck me dry
i love the way u smell and the way u walk
and the way u look at me....
today was a fairytale =]
1 year 8 months nerh..><>


No comments:

Post a Comment