Tuesday, June 8, 2010

mid valley+hair issues

change of plans...my mum decided to go to mid valley instead...which was such a big stroke of luck!!!!!

because...i met up with sin and her mum on the way. WOOHOO....soooooooooooo much to catch up on. she got a new phone....which was exactly the phone that my mum has....weird......

ate at KFC.....black pepper chicken sucks -_-

and did what any girl would do in a mall....shop

after that sent sin and her mum home

then it was time to go to the saloon.....

at 'connie's unisex hair saloon' the saloon that i've been to since forever.

did nothing much different with my hair

she just layered it more, shortened my fringe

and my mum had a hair wash, with some weird ointments and a small trim

sry i have no pics of my new hair...because of lazyness

but i definitely love it better since its less bushy..and the best part...NOT BUSHY!!!! ==


excuse my total randomness
random: waiting for my mum
scray eh...looks like those aunties in chinese soap operas == hehe
that is not my hair okay...that's my mum's...looks more like aftershave ==

so went back and had dinner

and ......cleaned my room....*ahem*
bought some things

dad will kill me if he saw that most of it was black

leopard belt: nichii(its fake), skirt and bow belt: jusco

my fav purchase of the day.....nail polish from elianto

overall, the purchases are only rm90

byes =]

No comments:

Post a Comment