Thursday, June 17, 2010

to do list

sin gave these two items to me. and i love em. thx ^^
this is my fav.....can't wait to write in it(if i go to italy that is)


maybe i should hav done this in the begining of the year.

well.....this kinda like to do list/ list/it's still a list.

I need to get a lighter>maybe i'll start a collection =]

and of course i will get some candles after getting the lighter. but it sucks u know. cause so many lighters that my dad bought were useless. they don't light very well after a certain amount of time. so hope for the best.

i think imma get addicted

and i kinda found out that matches are more dangerous than lighters.

cause......i think a few ppl will know this about me

especially those in my class.

so we were doing a science experiment.

u know chapter 2: nutrition and we need to do that stupid benedict solution or million's thingy

and we need to work the bunsen burner. of course my friends couldn't handle matches. so i insisted on doing it ==

and most ppl would flick the matches away from them...but me an idiot, flick the damn match towards me....like seriously towards me.

i didn't get burned....well...until shit ass shin yew just had to switch on the fan while i was working the burner.

and the fire blew sideways (still burning on the match) and f**ing licked my hand.....==

i didnt get burned...thank god -_-"

well that's the whole story....lame i know.

3.imma start listening to piano pieces online(pls....i'm not gonna buy a record of them) i'll just listen to them to get a good idea of how my new pieces (music) will sound like. i just heard ' one wings of song' on youtube. and i love it =]

4.my mum's gonna give me her old gucci glasses== i don't even wear sunglasses

5. i need to buy the second thirst book. eventhough cheah borrowed hers to me. and i'm currently reading it now, i must get it. i mean this book is really really awesome and its written by a guy. SCORE. maybe its just me who notices this but i find female horror authors writes stuff that are very common and full of whacked-out romance. and it sucks because i can guess what the main character will do next. but this guy(christopher pike) writes stuff u wouldn't expect.

so he is now my favourite author(sry enid blyton ><) 6.i need to get a new notebook 7.i have to start changing my loose changes into bills. shit. why? because they are well COINS. and u need to count them into groups of hundreds. Why? its not like u're gonna go around exhanging 1 ringgits right. that'll be pointless. FYI: the place to change ur coins into bills are the fish market/pasar malams(hopefully those with chinse/ hakka sellers in it) i bet u guys know y and why would they want coins? well, if u don't know this. they like coins . cause all their products(kuih, food...etc etc) are mostly in 50sens or 20 sens.........get it? and i'm whacked out now so byes..... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment