Thursday, September 9, 2010


alright!! tomorrow at 4pm i'll be arriving in KLIA or the TERMINAL...

i'm sitting the cathay pacific i think. and my mum said that the seats are gonna be like air asia. WTF

so i'm gonna sit there for 18 hours ==

my luggage is larger and heavier than me == plus its orange!!!!

god i just dread abt all the fights i'll have with my mum. she's so fussy =(

and i'll finally be able to meet uncle jasper, uncle josh, uncle peter (maybe), uncle ricky and uncle alexis

gosh....my skin's gonna start peeling again...this always happens everytime i go to a cold country ==

gonna try getting more creative with my photo taking skills...trying not to make our travel photos look like what ppl do in the 80's

u know, the messy hair, the oily face, the totally NOT creative photo angle.

so gonna throw in some effects like sepia, black and white or color focus.... yea XD

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment