Saturday, October 31, 2009

wishlist


maybe i should cut a mullet...business up front party a the back baby


hhmmm...apparently mum is finally letting me to cut my hair layered

and you know y?

that she finally let me fulfill one of my wishes

well its because she herself cut that particular style

then she liked it

its like a pass...if i a hate it..u hate...i love u love

or maybe i can say that if u say shit i point the 'fingers at you'...HAH...that was pretty mean

or sarcastic

and now i'm scared since my hair is slightly curly and if i were to cut layered it will become a hell of a messy mop

bought a new shampoo though- herbal essence lavender and silk

i love lavender but i love coco way better

AND I FINALLY SOLVED THE SDO PROBLEM!!!!

turns out they just want to update it to summer passion

but cheah deleted her sdo ==

should have waited

and i am losing my skills on the sdo since i didn't play it for 1 month

it doesn't seem familiar towards which finger should go on the a n s buttons.....

hz...

maybe i'll on9 on sdo later

won't play with other ppl for awhile cause very malu

now its officially youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment