Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fights/ play


haha...yesterday i sit with him

then he like so hyper, suddenly snatch my bottle

then i want take back don't let 0o

then this time he say need two hand to take want

so i so stupid really go take

but take untill liao but he go take my bag 0o...no snatch is the right word

aaahhh...so strong i cannot take back... take untill his bag oso cannot untill

then fight fight fight untill i give up liao

arrgghh stupid wai kiong help him don't help me

haha then he say he say he so good boy, bring two bag to school but i so bad no bring any bag

lols...then i angry put one of my leg up on his leg

then he started pulling it up... I WEARING SKIRT 0O

luckily he never pull my leg so up....or i will jo kwang

he laugh so hard...==

love u baby

No comments:

Post a Comment