Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Blog finally fixed

now don't get me wrong i love this skin but...

at first it didn't have any archives...the links were all wrong and it was so dull

so i made some changes

it took me like 4hours to get the whole codes staright


************

now i'm gonna talk abt my trip to the mines

so my mum let me cancel my piano class which was grade since i definitely didn't want to start out the day playing classical pieces

turns out mines is very near my house ..only took abt 15 min to reach there

met up with pei yee, yoke kwan and jia er at mc donalds

then i bought a hair band cause my hair was a mess

waited for yoke kwan to buy hats

then we bought a smoothie and chatted for 30 minutes...

then suddenely we heard someone screaming then we turn around and saw crystal waving her arms madly infront of us...running towards us

she dress untill....emmm....very colourful

then she say ' OK LA wo tai lan dou pei yi fu la' then we all laugh

then they bought a clutch or bag for pei yee's b'day....hz me and jia er dunno wan gib her what

then play in the arcade..me and pei yee race car and then play the drum rythm thiinggy

play untill hand very pain

then finally we watch 2012..dunno who adi pay the tickets...saw celvin and dunno who...==

then zi jing finally joined us

the movie was very nice...reccomended to watch it..better than my all time favourite movie..
'the day after tomorrow'

anyways i went home early around five while they go eat dinner

god sometimes i hate the holidays...

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment