Wednesday, November 25, 2009

how could u be so heartless

u expect me to cry everytime

when i m there to forgive u..u were sleeping

i must be there all the time so that ur love wouldn't fly somewhere else

have u ever noticed that i was never fine

have u noticed that whenever i was alone, my face pulled longer and my head was down

u never came

u never called or text when u said u would

i was a fool..still am waiting by the phone

when was the last time that u said i love u

on our last day of the year, u were eager to get away

i wasn't crying but my heart was bleeding

do u know how it feels...when u walk in a mall, sees couples holding hands and laughing and whispering n then u realize that ur love is a million miles away

u made promises..have u forgotten them

when i can finally talk to u..u cut me off with a simple bb

saying that u gotta go....then u made me feel as if as if.....

my friends say that i should dump u

i don't blame them at all

how could u be so heartless...

have u noticed that all through these 13 months..i never looked at another guy?

i was left to cry there waiting outside there...

No comments:

Post a Comment