Thursday, November 19, 2009

misss euuuuuuu!!!!!!!


guess what i made it from?


i made it from nail polish and an old barbie shoe who lost its twin

Hz baby i really really miss you

The days seemed longer now that u're like a million miles away from me

The first hing that i think abt when i wake up is cleanse

then as i stare at my mousse reflection i think of you

and check for that hickey on my left cheek...its fading now...

i still enjoy school but u will roll around my thoughts every now n then

I thought of that stupid collage i made for you

i know this sounds all negative but hz...maybe i just don't belong in that world

i'm losing all my skills on art now

which is a terrible thing to lose...let alone be it a gift

it's a waste...wasted on me

i started to hate art....drag myself heavily slowly as everyone trudged into the room

my eyes rolls every now n then ....

i feel terrible now...like i m so not myself anymore....

anyways...i keep wondering what are u doing now

do u miss me?

met any girls?

had fun?

Baby i love u...oso got miss u narhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment