Tuesday, December 8, 2009

eyes


Actually today wasn't meant to get my eyes checked

the only reason i went out today was to tighten my retainer

because well it felt kinda loose and i was scared that my teeth might move back to its original position because my bones arent used to my new teeth yet

so i woke up at 9...moaned for 30 minutes...brushed my teeth and went downstairs

0o yeah...who knew that it was so relaxing in 9 in the morning

the smell of freshly mopped floors...(the lavender essence)..the warmth...the quietness...ahhhhhh

except that i would never be able to wake up till noon

then by 10:30 i reached the dentist office and waited in line

the nurses know me very well now =]

then i said beside this fat lady who looks so puny, fat and lan C

she had dyed locks!!! and they were all puffy and grandma-ish

then she kept looking at me...then i turn around and look at her and she turned away -HAH

this girl beside me ....she was really thin...and i took a sneak look at her file----HAH she's gonna get braces because the file is new and she was all nervous like

haha..i'm so evil..then waited so so long

it didn't make it better when i had a runny nose..pale and the air con was just freezing

finally it was my turn then the Dr.Wong tightened them for me and asked me to put it on

free of charge

and since we left earlier than we expected

my mum suggested that we go to our local trusted optician 5 feet away from the dentist

so i said to myself--its now or never

since EVRYTIME that we visit the optician my eyes sure got gain power wan

so i was dead right nervous

but i stayed calm

met the guy who knew me for years- yes the optician- had my eyes checked

and then finally- I GAINED AGN

+XXX

i dont wan to tell u -hahahahahaha

chose a red framed specs..and the optician finally suggested to my mum that i should wear lenses...disposable lenses

and inside i was like THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

actually at first my mum wanted me to get the pink specs but i was like --no way man

so ugh...*goose bumps*

then my mum made me walk the block to this restaurant and takeaway 4 packs of wan tan mee

so sam fu

then later come back..first thing i did after eating was GO TO SLEEP

slept for a good one hour...so nice but so damn hot so i switched on the air con

i dont know why but now i have to roll around in bed until 3 am or 2 am only i can fall asleep...hz...

No comments:

Post a Comment