Wednesday, December 9, 2009

plans


This my friend, the one wearing the mickey mouse eye glasses and the cute grin is in fact, my bestie , KHO CHEAH YINN

no i m not gonna make a tag abt her and no i m not talking about her...well maybe just a little

so here it is...

well long story

cheah texted me 15 minutes before my tuition class

and she was begging me not to take her shopping on her next birthday

reason? well let's blame her sisters who dragged her to SW and made her walk all the way to the 6TH FLOOR!!!

i mean come on..we all know how tiring it is to even shop in SW. As we all know, there's the crowd, every shop holds the same item and everywhere is just a mess

me and my mum couldn't even make it past the 3rd floor

she did tell me that she liked that slash beanie hat she bought from somewhere....?? ofcourse in SW la

see the reason she texted me that was because me and sin came up with a plan to bring cheah shopping on her birthday

see this girl, her idea of an outfit is t-shirt and jeans, t-shirt or coloured jeans

that's it we were thinking of her in a tube dress or a skirt...and it was quite unimaginable

but who said that we couldn't try?

hmmmm.....well ofcourse cheah didn't want me to do it

but we're just bringing u to jusco cheah...not some flea market...just a small secluded space in jusco

muahhahahahahaha...*evil laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment