Thursday, December 31, 2009

IPOH TRIP+ DREAM COME TRUE


ok....quick review on this post:

so first thing wake up at 5:30...which meant ntg to me since i was reading until 3 am

so sam fu ...then get dress..make up...(mascara onli la)..then go down and wait for parents

sit taxi go kajang there and behold behold stood the great seranas bus(tour bus).

haha and guess how many of my family memebers are in the bus?

20 FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!

and another family that i don't recognize

then go fetch my other relatives lor...

then we drove for 3 hours...i was listening to my ipod none stop ..XD


then we reach this place...caves....==

then my mum whose hometown was in perak said : this place call so nice ah...wo be ta han ah'

go walk walk inside the caves lor...so boring narh
seriously this is called tourist attraction?

then, the tour guide reccomended us to buy some fruits..and he was saying whatever crap like

no preservatives..no crap crap crap... well they can't blame us city folks...our fruits are pretty rotten like...

well that wasn't until i tasted the fruits there...ITS SO NICE!!!!

especially liked the guavas and pineapples....but my mum bought this and i don't know why ==^
then we went to the pusat something something for penyu ==

haha the penyu so big
baby penyu----SO CUTE!!! but i said that they look like floating papers 0.0

me and my mum took pics on this thing..but it is in my mum's camera...

hehe..i purposely sat on the penyu head instead of its shell...muahahahhahaha

then we go and eat in this restaurant that i forgot

before going to the hotel...we went to the monkey area and haha so funny there

my eldest cousin was like so scared then she kept shrieking and pushed my cousin towards the monkeys....

BTW the monkeys are allowed to roam free in that area...i was surprised that eventhough the entrance wasn't guarded...they never escaped..==

then my cousin go and shout at my eldest cousin

WEI U WANT SACRIFICE ME AH!!!!!!!!

then my whole family laugh

then the floors were like rotten wan....got holes...i almost fell down ==


and finally

MY WISH CAME TRUE....!!!!I FINALLY GOT TO VISIT A BEACH AFTER 5 YEARS!!!!!!



i love this pic!!!! i fixed the lighting in my phone and it looks fantastic!!!!..

but sadly...gt so many malays there....>< the hotel we stayed in...is em very very terrible la.....the teluk batik hotel....

once u enter u smell the smell like the room hasn't been used in a while like that

the living area no air con wan...and when u open the curtain...is transparent glass...and see alot of malay guy outside...scary la....what makes it worse is that we are on the ground floor....

my cousin playing her nintendo...the beds gt sand and very dirty la the floor....my father complain that the pillow smell like fish oil .....

and what just crossed the line was when we were sleeping and a lot...alot of malay guy is like knocking on the transparent glass thingy....

then i open the curtain and show the middle finger at them..then they run....==

day 2
we went to the famous biscuit shop...since 1987 thingy...and we bought some rice crackers there and some dodol

the biscuit shop was located right next to the leaning tower....then i was like...look like leaning meh....i find the one in rome more interesting

then at night we ate the food called the beggar food...hmm..not nice le

then very sien lo...when go back home that tiime ..u know why?

because the old ppl in the bus go and sing karoake ...in the bus...the cheezy old chinese songs...me and my cousin like wan die liao listen them sing...for 3HOURS!!!!

waaa...reach home at 10 pm...

and that concludes my trip

FRANCE AND ITALY HERE I COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment