Thursday, December 31, 2009

NEW YEAR IS ALMOST NEAR!!!!

new year's coming and it's completely freaking me out...this year (2009) had been hell on me and most ppl....so fingers crossed...i really hope that next year will be better than this year...hopefully...

gt quite a few new year's resoulation list going on in my head....hmmmm...

below is the post that i wanted to post quite a long time ago

juliana gave me this and ILOVE IT....thanks so much ^^

the books she gave me...0.0

below will be my new years resoulation list

1.keep fit

2.be less blur @@

3.lose the dark eye circles

4.save money

5.meet new friends

6.spend more time with lao gong

7.good grades

8.compete in the hari sukan...running....

9.then dunno liao...

but hopefully most of it will come through...

i can't wait for next year...i'm counting the minutes



so i'm gonna post this instead


now to my back towards the wall, i feel a huge wave of hope and fear for the promise of the years.

i look back fondly upon all those days flushed with bubbling mirth, silvery laughter and loving playfulness shared with friends firm and fast, who has proven their friendship and loyalty, true and deep

To that end, i owe an enormous thanks for your phenomenal generosity,gentleness, and grace

which made all the diffrence and was never in short supply.For everything, i am eternally grateful

this is my favourite part:

So may life's sweet bells for thee

in the summers yet to be

evermore chime in melody


i love u all my friends!!! and i can't wait to be with u all agn...

especially u barbie (juliana), cheah, sin, mellie,pei yee, crystal and many more...

I MISS U GUYS

i oso miss u too my lao gong

No comments:

Post a Comment