Friday, December 11, 2009

PARENTS


FYI i'm not sad...i just like this pic ^

haha...should have known ...should have known....

i don't..i don't really know how many times my post were about my parents

its always abt dissapointment or my attempt to feel like screaming at them....quietly ofcourse

and then my mum was supposed to pick up my specs and lenses today and the day before that..and the day before that

but failed TT

reasons? well its because of her going to fitness...goin to my grandparents every weekened dinner...and reasons of oversleeping..tiredness and anger issues

HAH should have known

that's my mum

my dad's trying to be the first 60 year old bulimic man

and my mum is trying to look like and imposter of her younger years- like a woman who never ages

and don't even think that she is doing whatever shit like botox or plastic surgery

c,mon my mum's not crazy...she just have the genes

and u guys might kill me but i ,....also have the genes

like right now i'm 13 but ppl think i'm 16

just like what my mum used to look like

ppl thought that she was 18 instead of 15

but now...she's 4X years old but she looks as if she's 28 or 30...lols

and she's fitter than MEEEE!!!!

makes me jelous when she can wear shorts without a jelly like thigh

that's because she goes to fitness ==

anyways that's the life of me and my mum

bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment