Tuesday, December 15, 2009

shopping @ the curveeeeeee

Before i start this awfully boring and crappy post...i m going to say one thing... AGNESS DEYN ROCKS!!!! i mean who can wear something as common as that and still make it look so damn chic
yes..i'm talking abt that edgy looking skinny minny girl, wearing the yellow coloured t and calling a cab? anyways she's so unique and well known for her fashion risks moments...she's a model by the way


Actually today's activites was to only pick up my lenses and new specs from my local optical shop...

little did i know, that my mum called me awake at 1...pm...yes i'm always like this

she said into the receiver: faster get dressed, we're going to the optical shop, then the school then the curve

then i was like AAAAAHHHHHH....TT i was so tired. so got dressed in yesterday's outing clothes...hehe..and hopped into my mum's car

lols..when the guy was teaching me how to wear the lenses i was like @@?...then eventually HE was the one who inserted the lenses into my cornea...(jeezz..why did i have to make it sound so painful)..

then we went to the school..actually i wanted to try to meet up with my bestie..mellie but hz...guessed they adi went home..the RIS students

felt really weird wearing mall clothes to school this two students keep look at me like i'm crazy ==...fuck off!!!!

collected the form 2 book list...but didn't buy any books because juliana's gonna give me her sr 2 and sr 3 books...i think..

and even if she's not giving me any books...i'm not going to buy books from the school anymore..just get the list and make a visit to "chipli" ..(i dunno how to spell the name)..

u wanna noe y? well its because the school always ..and doesn't seem to have all the books at one go

and its way more expensive anymore...save time and money...HAH

Finally we collected the report card...and i was like OH MY GOD DAMN FUCK!!!!!

i dun have any Ds or Cs at all ok 9 As and 4 Bs...GOT BEATEN UP FOR NO FUCKIN REASON AT ALLL....AAAAHHHHH... then my mum laughed me because i didn't collected the report card in the first place ==

on the way to the curve was a real hassle...it was all fuckin jammed

reach there liao..hmm...ok bah...shop shop around and bought these:


contacts care stuff, elianto nail polish, eye cream and concealer, nails, and facial mask


bought this somewhere ==... rm33.90

bought this from NICHI FASHION CITY..for once in my lifetime i can finad something that actually fits my willowy phisique...costs abt rm29.90..discounted 10%

this was quite expensive for a pair of leggings..rm 23.90 from a harajuku shop

this is also from that harajuku shop...hmmm...forget how much liao

bought this on the way to the curve..yes amazing rite... a usb plug that can fit 4 usb ports

rm29.90

then we ate at a thai restaurant..called thai express..i find the food quite delicious

overall by the time we reached the front door step of the restaurant..it was raining heavily

and i was exhausted, dehydrated, flab thighs burning, contacts blurry and my mind could only conjure up the word food

ate my favourite: pineapple fried rice and an iced tea

but when we were driving home..there was a small accident and my mum escaped it..GO MUM..

apparently the 7 cars infront of us were driving too closely together..and the first car had some problems and he stopped!! in the middle of the road...

and u can guess what happens next...2nd car goes bang..then followed by the 3rd...but the banging stopped by the 7th car...

yup..my mum's the 8th driver...and she was smart enough to not tail gate...aka..not going too close to the other's car bum

and this is even more hilarious...all the drivers in that little accident were all guys!!!!

THIS PROVES THAT WOMEN ARE BETTER DRIVERS!!...well not all of them ...but they are very rare

so went home at 9 and that concludes my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment