Saturday, January 9, 2010

awww...how peaceful


yesterday was the first night of 2010...that i can finally sleep well..what a relieve

well...according to the picture above that was how i slept..ok so i definitely didn't sleep on a train- i was lying on my bed..

ever heard of the pharse?

ur body might be at ease but ur mind's still working

well, some of u might have heard abt it while some havent heard it before at all

my mind was working off the hinges last night...i was thinking and thinking and thinking

i was repeating the gomenasai lyrics in my sleep and i was thinking abt tomorrow a.k.a today

what will happen today..will i be happy sad because of.........

my body laid completely still the entire night and by 10:30 in the morning...my neck felt clammy and my body was stiff....move here and there..crack crack crack...crap

i was sleeping on my side..my legs were curled up..god it's still painful now...

so...

i'm addicted to the few songs below

gomenasai-tatu
automatic- tokio hotel
tik tok-kesha
i will not bow-breaking benjamin
brick by boring brick-paramore
u found me - the frays

No comments:

Post a Comment