Thursday, January 21, 2010

coffee craze

today..i've been as sweet smelling as coffee...

i know..coffee

i used to take coffee every day..until now..

see i knocked down my can of nescafe during break which left a smell on my skirt

so i had to use cheah's jacket as camouflage (which now smells like coffee ==)..thx babe let me use ur jacket =]

reason? because i was too tired and blur

reason?

i was too lazy to do my hw so i played sdo instead

then i finally do my hw yesterday from 11 untill 12 am

haih..

not just that..but at approximately 3 in the morning my electricity in my house got shot...

argghhh

and i wasn't woken up by the so called warm temperature..but by the sound of slamming doors, cursing and frustration..yes my chaotic parents

then i went sleep anyway..i had no intention of waiting for my aircon to on agn...

i was too tired

which resulted in sleeping on dear's shoulder in the morning

almost drooling in class during bm and math

it was torture...

then mum came back and complained abt the traffic from leisure ..or some crap thingy

then i felt like getting drunk

(yeah right, gnawing on BBQ pizza and chugging down 4 mugs of sprite was not my definition of getting high)

hz...i miss the old school days..and when i mean by old school days..i mean by the preschool days

when all u do is learn 1+1 and ABC and u get to have naps ..ah..naps...and snack on biscuits

life is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment