Tuesday, January 5, 2010

school

aaaahhh so much hw to do
reasons why i couldn't post yesterday's post(a.k.a first day of school) will be stated in this post so read on...

ok...so woke up at 6:50...waited for mum to come down, hopped into the car...blah blah blah...chatted with mum and stuff...

then suddenely my mum told me that the uncle was at our front door and we're like 4km from the school-HAH

it felt really awkward walking from class to class, checking the list...then when i reached the end of the sr 2 block...i was like...frantic...em..why isn't my name in any of the classes listed here?
did they forget ...mess up?

then thankfully, mr.viktor said that maybe i was in 2joy which was located downstairs...

0o...and guess what..i'm stuck in 2joy and y am i upset is the fact that this class is so boring and serious and everybody's like so smart over there, felt so pressure...*gulps* more competition and guess what...

encik shahir is my class teacher and he barely remembered our names even though he taught most of us last year...==
and to my surprise...2joy is a class where students were specifically selected to go in there (the smart ass kids)...hz...like need work harder lik that...

and guess what we have FREAKIN HOMEWORKS on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!...will somebody kill me already..TT

and these are the teacher's whose teaching me...

geo- pn.fazilah

seni- it was suppose to be encik rizuan but it was another guy instead TT..i prefer rizuan...

BM-pn.zuree... she's ok and she teaches very well..i just hate that she's in the disiplin group

sej- encik amin..YIPEE!!!

eng- miss screedha..i like her..she's really good

maths- encik paneer..he reminds me of my doctor...==

sivik- miss pinky...y did she had to keep refering to me to so many examples..but she's a good techer though..she used to teach me sivik during my junior years

IGCSE- miss malathy...

sc- miss komarthi..she's really funny!!

PM- pn.wan

KH- mr yeong and pn.hasliza

and i think that's all.. i think

0o and guess what i have stomach pain of the first day of school..can u believe it...i was lik clutching my stomach the entire day...

and as usual..our uncle was late agn and i reached home at 6:30...which was so late since i had tuition...and after tuition..i was so exhausted...since i was sick and my mum drugged me with medication in the morning...i was just sleeping sleeping and managed to swallow a few spoonfuls of dinner...

bunked off early

so that concluded my first day of school

second day a.k.a today

i couldn't wake up in the morning, went to school late because of the school's stupid management of the traffic...we were lik so late for assembly...

0o..and they have a new rule now..girls with long fringe was persuaded to buy clips from the school...right....

so they talked for a really really really long time in the assembly...felt freakin tired..thx god i don't have stomach pains anymore...

studied studied..and then went down during break to buy the books from the school bookstore

didn't pei lao gong because i couldn't find him and there was just TOO much ppl in the canteen...yes sr 1,2,3 in the whole canteen..it was really crowded and i didn't want to sit alone since all of my friends were perfects....and they were on duty and i didn't want to look lik a loner or something so i just went up to pei pui kei during her duty

after school, met up with lao gong and he was very sweet..i missed him like crazy and i see that he's changed--in his appearance and his attitude in a very good way...

there were some new students in the van so it was pretty much jam packed...

went home...did my freakin homework....and rested on my bed for 10 minutes be4 going down to eat and watch 'so u think that you can dance'

and now i'm texting my lao gong and typing as we go along...gtg now..sleep early wake up early

*yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment