Wednesday, January 6, 2010

really really pissed off


why is the internet so damn slow...and its making my system crazy...i'm repeating wtf wtf wtf and i'm completely pissed when the internet starts to disconnect and connect and vise versa agn

not to mention the fact that i have no idea on how to do a few pieces of my hw...

is it just me...or is this year gonna be harder than last year...i hope not...0.0

well, school was fine i guess....

and jia wen came!!!...she came in casual clothes and she straightened her hair which looked great ^^

we talked, chatted and all tons of crap...lao gong got pei me which was really sweet ...

the only problem was that now our school is limiting our club choices for ECA ...so no choice but to just join orchestra...i can play the piano...but i'm so confuse to label myself as and amatuear or how do u say this terror?

really really messed up

and slept most of the time in the van, my eyes and half of my brain was shut down while my back was hurting and my head knocked onto the sturdy material called-seats...

well, ofcourse i'm crapping alot now..i have ntg else better to write anyway...

0o and before i forget I FINALLY GOT TO SEE MELLIE!!! my bestie who went to RIS through some scholarship...god i miss her so much..it really had been months since we've seen each other...

well..see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment