Tuesday, January 26, 2010

this wont be the last goodbye

p.s she's the one with the red shorts

meet juliana teng. most of u know her as the cheeky mischevious annoying form 3 girl but now she's form 4 and she had migrated to aussie last saturday. god i miss her ....

she may be annoying but she's like this unique sunshine that u can't find any where else. she makes u talk. she makes u smile at the end of ur horrifiying day . she is my friend. more like a big sister to me since i never had one. she's my neighbour and she used to sit in the same van with me. i've known her for years and now i can't believe that i can't see her evryday now.
anyways

last saturday she called my mum from the air port to pick up some things from her now abandoned house. they were plastic bags full of cards and farewells so that i could post them to her friends in sss. she also left me some things

now she' slike goneeee!!!!! THE FAMOUS JULIANA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING OF SSS
i know she has a funny smile but hey she's getting braces and u better believe that she'd be way way prettier when its gone

btw she's the one holding the drink
she left me these. it made me cry.
BOOKS!!! i love them !!

so that's the end of my post

bye bye

but julie this wont be the last goodbye kay

tell me soon if u're coming back to visit malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment