Saturday, January 2, 2010

went out as usual

so went out as usual...every saturday..every friday...its a pain in the ass

we went to eat at nagomi...a japanese steamboat restaurant and its my favourite =]

ate the usual

then i went to way lin and bought some earrings for my tuition teacher's birthday..allisson

u know...she's miss elvinna's collegue...and she's not annoying ...thank god...

she's been tuitioning me for almost 2 years..or 3 0,0 i forgot ==

and she's lotts fun to hang around..acts like a kid sometimes and she's really hilarious..has a dog named billy...

anyways..

then went to watsons to get toiletries.... ( toothbrushes and body scrub)..used own money ..ofcourse

then i remembered that my mum still owes me rm100

then i ask her then she gave me an extra rm50

equals: rm150...but i'm not gonna use it anyways...save it for next time...

then we all went home...end of my boring post

No comments:

Post a Comment