Sunday, March 21, 2010

go out everyday

damn....why do we have to go out every saturday and friday... actually i don't mind...time for me to see sunshine!!!!!..i 'm just kidding it was raining yesterday ==

so found out from my grandma that my youngest cousin has chicken pox...some more wan bring him out eat steamboat ==. be ta han. then found out that my parents (bitches) never had chicken pox except me...i had it when i was a baby.

so they scared my cousin will chuan luan to them...

so we find another restuarant...the one closest to jade pot (where my family was eating) was fong lye. the place quite nice deh. its located in damansara. problem is that its a little pricey and very small location..waited for 15 minutes just to have a table for 3.

so eat liao..the food was good too....then we wait grandparents in car.

after that go hartamas

got a times sale!!!! jumble sale..means that all the books are relocated and sold in the lobby. everything is mixed up there. somemore got promotions...for old and slightled cacat books...but i don't mine. because they have books ( rm 20 for 3 books) so feel very siok

but is very very messy

these are the books i bought. =]

altogether rm 58. quite cheap liao because books are very expensive these days

then go carings to buy some things

went home and played sdo after abandoning it for almost a month.

gosh i want that hair...i'm not sure abt the rest because i am very picky. see first which one want buy. i do want the wings though..

and that is the end of my day (yesterday)

bah bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment