Sunday, March 14, 2010

da-daaa...i m back. god finally exam's over..hallelujah.==

as u can see...that is my study corner..pretty cosy eh...

it was very distracting..so comfortable until i fall asleep liao ><

so eventually change location !!!

to bed ==

same thing jekk...so not much concentrate

but never sleep

haih

besides that..continue to my day

mother sick...so i eat tom yam yu yuan..with the tofu thing that looks like fried spng 0.0


sexy sexy back

then..my internet got problem so...my dad.. help me fix =] thx dad

then night time go out...sit dad car go..

so usual..camwhore!!!

i know very ugly ...

got heavy dark eye circle


so weird



hahaha..this wan more weird

then eat at nagomi...i tell u the waiter there..all very like see leng lui wan

actually they see girl like never see girl before wan

i come in..they see me

another girl come in...they see

auntie come in..dunwan see

then go sasa and watson

u noe wat is this? so cute the hello kitty =]





this is
girl thing..dun wan tell u....not padddd....is other thing...oso not condom... =p
then me go sasa help salt buy thing...cost her around rm 144 something

see the bag so leng..some more recycled..SUPPORT ENVIROMENT!!!

then go watson buy girl thing

cost around rm 73

then my favourite stop of the day....

wii game!!!

sry the pictures is inverted

cooking mama , mario and sonic olympic games


then finally go home

and the end

dear send me an sms make me so happy

happy because he still think until me

eventhough he need prepare the sa competition

love u my baby ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment