Thursday, April 1, 2010

cake fight =]

happy happy day..and very disgusting day too...this is the post about yesterday..but i couldnt post it because i had tuition and shitloads of homeworks

so apparently..our class(sr2j) had made a system....we will celebrate birthdays once every 3 months..lols

and these three months ; kai chi, yap minn, ar.salt, beatrice, di heng and roy are birthday kids...

sry if i left out ur name...if i did..pls inform me in my cbox

miss tham..our forever lovely assistant class teacher bought two cakes...one for girls and one for boys

mango and choc

we were abt to take a group pic..when my lao gongs friends snuck up behind us and pointed middle fingers for the picture..lols

then...we had cake fight

do u know who is the punca-punca of all these?

CHONG PUI KEI!!!!

she started the whole thing...XD

and she is the one that kena the most cake...

she tell me she today oso still smell like cake

ming lok is the one that did me first..==

he wiped cream on my face...arghhh..

which followed by the cake on my hands dropping onto his pants..hehe

so he got mad and put cake on my hair...arghhh

everybody say that ming lok is the one that make people hair

and we messed up area

and...and...u know what happen when we go back to class!!!!!

we kena scold by the KH teacher..because we took her lesson time and didnt tell her...

swt==...like this oso wan scold all of us ..and make us stand do long

but i not regret la...only regret that i smelled like cake the whole day ==

some more is the cake fight started during break

I AM EFFING SICK OF CAKES...

lao gong called me cake girl..XD

he smelled cake on me..==

and these are little dedications to the birthday kids

enjoy =]
wooo...romantic
HELLO KITTY
strawberry short cake..gosh....i love her

see..the alice in wonderland oso got

iphone =]

LV!!!

i will so get this cake when i have divorce..if i have divorce,if i have money..hehe




wii...


and the whole class smelled like cake...

the end =]

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment