Sunday, March 28, 2010

long long day


love this pic...so ..so...photoshopped..==

still it is a beautiful picture

anyways


GAH!!!! i just spent 9 hours squinting at my monitor since this afternoon after my piano class

GOD i hate piano...people say that its supposed to be comforting and relaxing

they lied...it wasnt..well..it wasnt for me..even if i can play the whole piece without a single pause or mistake...it wasnt comforting

okay...it was like driving nails through the keys...i wish i can do that but my dad would probably kill me

this piano worths alot...not money but sentimental value and and the sound of it

this piano was in my grandma's hs when my dad was like ..i don't know? 10?

and my piano teacher said that the piano sounded nice...

GAH!! HOW COULD IT SOUND NICE? i don't even find it nice...forget melodic

anyways...sry about the epicness

right..so i spent 2 hours on pet society...5 hours watching youtube...and its not even peaceful youtube...it's the videos with gore..and lots of foul language.

i have no idea why i force myself to watch them

they were all re4 videos

u know walkthroughs..to get some tips be4 i get killed by the plagas, el gigante...whatever crap there is

BTW... sin.. ASHLEY IS SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!!

she runs like a turtle ..all she does is look at the enemies, and point, kicks her legs like a baby when she's being kidnapped and gets killed easily....

god!!!

then

btw

I'M GONNA GET EFFING FAT!!!!!!

lunch: me and dad ordered pizza because there was ntg to eat in this hs

dinner: mum ordered KFC!!!!! do u noe how many calories i just consumed in a day?!

i have no idea too...but i think its already alot

alot..alot...i am just freaking out and cussing at the fact that sports day is near and u know.... sports practice

march march

march..kiri kiri kiri kanan kiri

the ryhming doesnt even make any sense

god i'm high today

thank god cheah isnt here becuz if she is...i would have passed out laughing like a coyote

cheah asked me

since we both are always high when we hang out..what happens when we drink alcohol?

i have no idea...but i don't want to try it with u

especially u

XD

i think that pretty sums up the day

' shit...i havent done my homework yet.." inserts foul word here"

and i just finished writing this for god damn post 2 minutes be4 bedtime

so be grateful..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment