Saturday, April 17, 2010

haiz

haiz...i got my hopes up..now its officially hammered....

i went to train for running today in the school

thx god i didnt go there around 9 because if i did it could have been torture

not because of the training but because of the news i was about to hear

so i went there around 10:45 and ding han called me to run around the field two rounds

so i did after warm ups

when i reached the end of my run....i went to see what was happening in between ding han and the coach....

turns out amin cut my name.....

it was a new name list...

i got cut out just when i manage to enter the race...

and just when i reached there

so what could i do? i just sat there listening to yik yee's phone and texting

laughed..pretend to laugh at their jokes....

its ok though..i guess its just bad luck

they told me to try again next year
i sat there...eyes bewildered
suprised by what came out of ur mouth
i thought about yesterday
maybe i shouldnt have entered myself
i asked q and pushed myself to train
what came out at last was rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment