Sunday, June 6, 2010

crap

I hate guys that's only interested in your looks

i @#$ hate it

i mean ..c'mon girls..who likes it when a guy comes up to u and say that u are leng lui

comments in photos?.....mind u

beautiful? sure...if you're that corny

or another way....which is way insulting if u ask me

U SO LENG!

u might feel flattered (sure if u're an asshole)...but dont u wonder?

is he feeding this kind of crap to every girl he sees?

u don't even know me and u come up to me and say craps

whatever...i don't control ur brain....u can do all u wan

and what if he just comes straight out drunk

and say

I WAN KAO U

pffffffffffft.....i'm not cheap

and i am definitely not stupid

if u wan to get high (or at least pretend) do it on someone else

i'm not mad. I am simply giving u life advice

u wan to go out with me? sure

i can set u up with another doormat/ho

its obvious that the only thing U wanna do is get in my pants

sry they are belted really tight

i have a bf

thx =]

No comments:

Post a Comment