Sunday, June 6, 2010

pierce pierce pierce...OUCH!!!!

uwaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

let me tell u the story of my ears..lame..i know..

so i had my first piercing when i was 11...but at that time i didnt know how to take care of it

so months went by and i didnt even bother to take it out

then one day..i don't even remember how..my hair got caught in the earring...

so i took it out then i felt something wet on my fingers

but it looked transparent....and the liquid came squishing out(sorry its really disgusting)

then i took a piece of tissue and pressed it against my ears...then voila!!!

blood....ish

so my mum offered to help...she took one out then

!@#$%^&*$#!!@##@#@@$

lotsa lotsa lotsa blood came out...like seriously there was enough blood for a homicide

and i went to the doctor and the rest was history

3 years later

a.k.a now

i pierced my ears again

and this time!!!!!!

after two weeks ...i took the studs out and guess what

woop ti do

my right ear is stuck.....

GAHHHHHH

now i hav to do it agn!!!!!!!!!!!!

!@#$%

No comments:

Post a Comment