Wednesday, July 7, 2010

bar code>ink>red stains

so this idea came up to me when i was playing with cheah's colourful range of pens

u know drawing a line on my wrist and stuff. soon it ended up as a barcode

so this idea struck me

i am so gonna get a bar code tattoo somewhere on my legs/ ankle/ wrist....i dunno.....maybe below my feet??

and and an angel tattoo, or a fallen angel whatever...and definitely a butterfly at my butt crack XD

GOD I AM SO CRAZY OF IT

anyways the very random me used red and black gel pen

mixed them together and drew it on my wrist

so it looks like blood

and damn did i fool alot of ppl XD

even en.farid
fake-ish...i know XD

and i am so addicted to lip stains

i'll stop eye makeup for now

maybe for a really long while

just a lip stain and two swipes of mascara

yes that'll be my signature look XDD

here is some random pics of me

vain cam whoring

i know its fugly ><


gonna maybe go to jia wen's hs this weekened....

GOSH....miss her so much

so much to catch up on. i wanna laugh like mad again with her

and maybe watch some movies and make up some evil jokes abt ppl

just jk =D

No comments:

Post a Comment