Saturday, July 3, 2010

game plan

again i don't know whether to laugh or cry

the damn long cane whipped at my flesh. i don't know why i didn't cry

until u screamed those words at me. vulgar. hatred. anger. bitch

i didn't cry

until u pulled at my ears. no u not only want me to cry and break down

u even wanted my eyes to be in fear. i didn't want to look at u. and u thought i was lc?

then u slapped me...then i cried.

u don't even let me go up to my room to dry my tears. u wanted me to stay there. u wanted to watch and continue ur talk

eventhough me and dad already know there is nothing else left to say

u don't care what i am going to say, there is no room left for me to defend myself when u're own the roll

dad? pfffffffffffft he sits there staring at the damn tv set like the only main focus in the room

my hate for u has grown. i am no longer the person, daughter that u oh so proudly raised

boasted to ur own friends and relatives. behind closed doors....u force knowledge into my own head so that u don't ' lose ur pride, ego whatever". when i voice out u were like

what is ur problem

the best option was to keep quiet. yeah when i was a kid

we both know that we don't take from crap from anyone. anyone not even our own parents

u know that. u've done that. u're even doing it to ur own daughter

dun go all sweety sweety when i'm earning millions, driving a mercedes and the big CEO of a big company

i'm not an idiot. i have my own game plan

u can't control what i want to be in the future.

again i laughed till i was on my knees, cried some more and laughed again.

ahahaha.....this feeling is priceless.

i no longer feel guilty, afraid, useless

this feeling is priceless. wise. and knows what i am doing wrong and what i'm doing right

most importantly, i know i am right

No comments:

Post a Comment