Monday, November 16, 2009

moody or just a case of PMS


actually it wouldn't be a case of PMS at all

i don't know why cause every time that i say okay i'm fine

Why does it always goes back to u liar u are so not fine

that goes in on and off at the back of my head

so now's this bitch in the windshield of my life who incidentally happens to bug me

mosquito repellent anyone or ANTI-BUG? lawls...

so 2day i skipped school like i said in the other post

bored

ntg to say liao....b


"No
'Happily Never After'
That just ain't for me.
Because finally,
I know
I deserve better, after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall."

As she drove away she starts to smile, (yeah)
Realized she hadn't for a while.
No destination, she drove for miles
Wondering why she stayed in such denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment