Monday, November 16, 2009

terrible day


i am officially a klutz

=]

haha 2day so slippery in the field well since it rained forever!!!

i tripped twice on the field while playing football and my shirt and shorts were dead soaked

talk abt epic

and dirty

and smelly

Anyways...i went kaki ayam in my class for a while then put my socks back on after

the ERT teacher called me to go to the bilik jahitan and sew my project

its just some simple cloth that u have to iron and sew two straight lines over it

plain n simple

then tomorrow i comfirm no come school

well since my leg is painful and i am way to tired

Plus! our school's hosting some stupid sporting activities and

WE ALL KNOW THAT IT WILL BE LAME

so so hoping that my internet system would stay as fast as tonight

my computer really sot sot liao

not to mention that i can't lvl up in sdo because...... I CAN'T PASS THE CHALLENGE!

the challenge that wants me to buy one more item

oh...and lucky me i have no more cash

so now i am stuck eating mexican bun shivering under my jacket in my room

so gotta go now...bb =]

No comments:

Post a Comment