Saturday, March 27, 2010

facts abt me


i eat fruits with salt

i look lan c...anyone agrees?

i've been with my two bestfriends ..cheah and sin for around 3 or 4 years

they are the only ppl i trust

i started dating at the age of 12

i vomit when i drink warm milk

i hate piano

i used to cry alot when i was young

my first horror movie..dracula ..watched when i was 5

my dad introduced alcohol to me

mum doesn't know

i have extreme short sightedness

i love korean food

i love curry

i love him

i had a chin surgery..when i was 10 ==

,i had short short hair when i was young

my hair is very thick

i wake up in the afternoon

i'm in blue house ..yea =]

i changed my specs 6 times

i was a tomboy

a tomboy obsessed with barbies

now i'm obsessed with fantasies

now i'm scared of barbies

but i love chucky

i scored 5as in my UPSR..wootz !!!

i cried when i got my UPSR results

i love books

i'm alot like my dad

i'm alot like my mum

i had braces

i was sensitive

i still am

i saved rm 200 on my phone credit when i was 10 to 12

because i didn't text or call anyone

i used to get bullied...TT *sobs*

now i'm warming up to one of my bullies

i never forgave one bully

my dad killed my two dogs

when i was 4

i live in kajang

i used to think my birthday was unlucky

i loved the guy from art attack

my tuition teacher taught me for 4 years

she's a university lecturer

my mum was a dance teacher

my dad used to be fat

now he's pumping muscles everyday

i can't cook

i'm very forgetful

and blur

and lazy

i'm terrible at maths

when i was 6..i thought that 4-2=4

i spend 6 years living with my step grand ma

and returned to my parents hs when i was 7

i had asthma

thank god my asthma isn't serious

my mum's asthma is

my dad is good in computers

my mum is horrible with computers

i lost my blog password 4 times

this is my 5th blog

i got a wii for my upsr

now i'm waiting for pmr

the end

i couldn't think anything else

so good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment